OPT extension denied and Initial OPT Expires on April 28,2016

prudveer

Hi, My initial opt started on April 28,2015 and i reported my initial employment on July 16,2015 to college. Then i changed my employer and reported in college on September 8,2015. I applied for my OPT Extension on Feb 5,2016. On April 7 2016 got a mail from USCIS saying the i have not worked for 133 days and hence rejected my OPT Extension. After i contacted my college they said that they have reported my initial employment to SEVIS but SEVIS didn't take it correctly, now to do that i have to apply for "Motion to Reconsider". I applied for H1B but am not sure till i get the results.

Am worried whether this will effect my H1B as i was told by my college that my SEVIS status is "Completed" when i crossed the 90 day period. But am working all these days without knowing this. I even got the OPT Extension i20, i didn't understand how can i get an opt extension i20 if am out of status?

i am working as a full time employee and i cannot afford to loose my job. My question is

1) After April 28,2016 my initial OPT will expire, will i be able to work till i get the H1b results. I know that i cannot work if a motion to reconsider is in progress.
2) How can i get an OPT Extension i20 if my status is "Completed"

3) Will this effect my H1B, if am out of status then i cannot even enter the  CapGap.

I would really appreciate if you can help me out from this situation. 

Archived