EAD for Wife. I-140 approved with old employer & moving to new employer

skal

Sorry if this is a repeat question (I looked through the forum, but couldnt find anything specific to my case).

My I-140 was approved in Nov 2014. I am currently in year 5 of H1. I received an offer from a new employer (which I have accepted) and they are starting H1 transfer process. They dont plan to start the PERM for atleast a year because they will be doing 3 year extension using my current approved I-140. My wife is currently on H1 and her PERM is being processed. Her H1 was approved for one year and is now being renewed for another year. There is a chance she might loose her job in the next few months (due to project issues). 

My questions are:

1. Can she move from H1 to H4 and get her EAD using my I-140 with current employer? I will probably be moving to new employer end of Jan 2016 after H1 transfer is done. 

2. When I move to new employer in Jan 2016, can my wife continue working on the H4 EAD that she was given based on my I-140 with old employer?

3. Since my current H1 is valid till Feb 2017 (with visa stamp) will her H4 EAD be valid until that time only OR does she get the EAD for a longer time frame? 

Thanks for your help in advance.

KS

Archived