I-140 EAD - Executive Action

crimsonroll

Hi, Thanks in advance for reading this post. I am having couple of questions regarding I140 and Executive action on I-140 EAD. I have an approved I140 from my employer which was approved in July 2015. I have a job offer from new employer. As the Presidents EO on EAD for approved I140 is in process. I am in dilemma to change employer or stick with current role and wait for EAD for I140. If I change to new employer and If executive action on EAD for I-140 becomes reality, can I use my approved I-140 from my old employer to file for EAD? As per Obamas EO, after 180 days of approval for the I-140 will the employer looses, the ability to revoke the I-140? Based on your previous cases and past experience with this kind of Executive Action cases. Can you please put some light on how long the EAD 140 (roughly) rule might take or going to be effective? If I140 EAD is going to be effective or going to be in place for next 1 year or so, I dont think its worth changing. I am asking your thoughts, I am liable for my decisions. Also, if I move to new employer, as I have approved Perm and I-140 from my previous employer, will it help (Getting faster resposne of approval) when I am filing the GC process with new employer? Thanks again in advance.

Hi, Thanks in advance for reading this post. I am having couple of questions regarding I140 and Executive action on I-140 EAD. I have an approved I140 from my employer which was approved in July 2015. I have a job offer from new employer. As the Presidents EO on EAD for approved I140 is in process. I am in dilemma to change employer or stick with current role and wait for EAD for I140. If I change to new employer and If executive action on EAD for I-140 becomes reality, can I use my approved I-140 from my old employer to file for EAD? As per Obamas EO, after 180 days of approval for the I-140 will the employer looses, the ability to revoke the I-140? Based on your previous cases and past experience with this kind of Executive Action cases. Can you please put some light on how long the EAD 140 (roughly) rule might take or going to be effective? If I140 EAD is going to be effective or going to be in place for next 1 year or so, I dont think its worth changing. I am asking your thoughts, I am liable for my decisions. Also, if I move to new employer, as I have approved Perm and I-140 from my previous employer, will it help (Getting faster resposne of approval) when I am filing the GC process with new employer? Thanks again in advance.

No one can answer your queries because I140 EAD is not yet implemented and no one knows about the eligibility criteria.

Archived