Perm Not approved based on the AD

bobbyus

Hi All,

We have received the following response from the lawyer today,

Dear XXXX,

I apologize for the late response.  I am in and out of the office all this month.  Unfortunately, we received word from the Department of Labor that they are unable to approve the labor certification application.  While they were satisfied with most of the recruitment materials, they did not accept one of the print ads we ran nationally.  The ad was run nationally as the position calls for future unanticipated work locations potentially could call for you to work anywhere COMPANY NAME has a client.  I have spoken with EMPLOYER regarding this development, and fortunately, we are in a good position to utilize new recruitment which has already been running for a new application.  Please know that this is something we regret pushing back, and we are working with your employer to prepare the new application.  Our new filing date will be approximately August 28, 2015. We are making every effort to ensure that the new application is on file at the earliest date possible. 

Sincerely,
XXXX(lawyer)

I don't really understand what exactly was happening.  They didn't mention when they have received this response. It was filed sept 2014, about an year ago. No tracking was provided even after asking multiple times. Even this mail was sent after multiple emails regarding the status. No message/mail from employer as well.

what are my options? Are we not completely exploited? What would be our PD

Archived