Canada Visitor Visa

sreereddy99

Hello,

do you guys now the address in New York for Canada visa stamping .

I have sent my passport to 1251 Avenue of Americas address but returned saying this office is not longer accepting mail submissions.

please let me know the address where to send my passport.

Thank you,

Sree

Hello,

do you guys now the address in New York for Canada visa stamping .

I have sent my passport to 1251 Avenue of Americas address but returned saying this office is not longer accepting mail submissions.

please let me know the address where to send my passport.

Thank you,

Sree

I sent my Passport to this address.

EAPP

Canadian Consulate General

Immigration Section

1251 Avenue of Americas 

New York, NY 10020

hi,

sreek

I sent my passport to the same address but  they returned back saying that they no longer accept applications from june 12th onwords. when did you send your passport ?

Now the address is different online. but I am not sure if this is current .

New Address

Canadian Visa Application Center- New York

290 Madison Ave, 2nd Floor

New York, NY 10017 USA

Sreereddy

Hi All,

I am also in same boat like sreereddy99 is I have got passport back saying we no longer accept mail submissions please send the documents to Visa Application Center.

Question

1) Should I send all the documents again with Passport to VAC.

At the same I found below information that I found after long research. So now I am in two minds. Can anyone help us with your suggestions what has to be done.

Passport delivery / e-Application *

$34.10

Photographs

$10.03 – 2 photos

Photocopy / Printing (each page)

$0.29 per photocopy / page

IMM5257, IMM1294, IMM1295 Forms fill-out (Self-service)

$7.17 per applicant

IMM5257, IMM1294, IMM1295 Forms fill-out (Full-service)

$28.68 per applicant

* If you receive a request letter from CIC to submit your passport to the Visa Office, or if you applied online with an e-App, you can use the VAC to securely send your passport.

Step 1: Bring your passport to the VAC and pay the appropriate fees. Please include the letter from CIC requesting your passport, the VAC Consent form and your contact information. You can either bring your passport in-person to the VAC or send it by courier.

Step 2: Decide how you will want your passport returned to you. You can choose to pick-up your passport in person or have your passport delivered to you at home. If you choose to have it delivered you will need to include a pre-paid Air Waybill when you submit your passport to the VAC.

Step 3: Track your passport. The VAC will send your passport to the Visa Office and give you a tracking number so you can track where your passport is.

Thanks

Hi All,

I contacted VAC center and they confirmed that Canada Consulate no longer accept Passport through mail it has go through VAC center.

Documents required for Passport submission for applications done through online.

1) Check or DD or Money Order etc $34.10 and send it to

Payments for Visa Application Centre in New York:
CSC Consular Services Inc
Lockbox 3352
PO Box 8500
Philadelphia, PA 19178-3352

Payments for Visa Application Centre in Los Angeles:
CSC Consular Services Inc
P.O. Box 410039
Salt Lake City, Utah 84141-0039

Also have scanned copy of the payment for confirmation

2) Passport

3) Confirmation Letter from mycic.

4)Consent form can we downloaded from http://www.csc-cvac.com/en-US/selfservice/cvac_application_processing

All the above documents should be sent to

Visa Application Centre – New York
290 Madison Ave,2nd fl.
(41st Street & 40th Street)
New York, NY 10017
U.S.A.

Hope this information is help fully

Thanks

Hi, 

I'm planning to visit India in August, but wanted to go Canada for stamping before that, does any one has idea how long will it take to get the Canada visiting Visa? Can I take it in person? Your response and inouts are highly appreciated.

Thanks.

If you alredy have planned for August, I would recommend to go for stamping in India only.

- It will take 4-6 weeks to get Canada Visitor Visa, but there is no interview appointment date available in Canada before September.

Thanks.

srisai,

I also called them and gave me the list of documents(Total 6 Documents).

I think you are missing contact information letter and prepaid envelop.

Do we have send Fees ($34.10) to be sent to separate location (mail) in Philadelphia. ?

or everything should go to 290 Madison Ave

what city should be filled for below is it process city ?

Signed at: ---------------------------------------(City,Country).

Thank you,

Sreereddy

Hi Sreereddy,

We need to pay 34.10$ and send it to Philadelphia. All other documents need to be sent to 290 Madison Ave with a copy of payment confirmation.

I have signed from where the location I am sending i.e. I stay in Boston so signed at Boston,USA.

Thanks

Srisai,

Thank you for the response.

Actually I have already sent the documents. included two signed forms one with new York and my location Philadelphia.

they have received the documents today will have to see how long it takes. when I called VAC they said two weeks.

Sreereddy

Applying for Canadian visitor visa online for H1B stamping

While uploading my documents, there are two sections in the Application forms "Itinerary, Travel" and "Invitation Letter" and without these documents it's not giving me option to submit the application.

Questions:

1. What should I upload in "Itinerary, Travel" section? (My planning to entry into Canada by road)

2. What should I upload in "Invitation Letter" section? (I don't have friends/relatives in Canada)

Please help!!!

• 2 years later...

Archived