RFE asking Client Letter for H1B

Navanish

Hi All,

Just to give an overview received RFE(client letter) for my H1B process. But, my contract ended with the vendor and client so couldn't get the letter from them. 

Now, I have a new job with same client but different vendor. It is a two layer vendor client contract like below:
          (My Employer)--> (Vendor) --> (Prime Vendor) --> (Client).

In the process, got these documents from :

1) My Employer--> Vendor Letter 
       2) Prime Vendor won't be providing any documents, so got Prime Vendor's MSA and Work Order from vendor
       3) Client also won't be providing any documents too for my H1B process(suggestions here).

Desperately looking for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi All,

Just to give an overview received RFE(client letter) for my H1B process. But, my contract ended with the vendor and client so couldn't get the letter from them. 

Now, I have a new job with same client but different vendor. It is a two layer vendor client contract like below:

2) Prime Vendor won't be providing any documents, so got Prime Vendor's MSA and Work Order from vendor
       3) Client also won't be providing any documents too for my H1B process(suggestions here).

Thanks in Advance.

Their is no replacement for client letter, you need that. You cannot submit some other documents instead of requested documents.

Hi All,

Thanks in Advance.

Ask your client or HR manager to provide some email which explains why they could not give the client letter and also they should provide point of contact in case of verification. There are some of my friends people who attended stamping with the email letter explaining why they cannot provide client letter and client Manager business card attached to same print out.

If the Client does not give the Client letter, show them some documentation that you work with the Client...maybe the Client badge..or even printout of the email where the Client says its their policy not to give letter to USCIS or something similar.

Yes you are right the client badge and email printout will be my last option I guess, thanks for the reply.

BTW, didn't your employer submitted the client letter while filing your H1??

Because it was the same client that I was working previously, they didn't provide the letter and I was running out of time for the application. But providing the Preferred vendor letter while applying.

Ask your client or HR manager to provide some email which explains why they could not give the client letter and also they should provide point of contact in case of verification. There are some of my friends people who attended stamping with the email letter explaining why they cannot provide client letter and client Manager business card attached to same print out.

Yes, you are right client manager's business card is a new option that I can ask. This helps. Thanks a lot.

Archived