H1B Clock Stopped Same Day - PP

user_seeking_help

Dear Fellow Applicants and Experts

I applied for my H1B Transfer and the case went to California Center.

I received the Acceptance on 6/20/2013

On 6/21/2013 it says clock stopped. Has this ever happened to anyone here? Can someone please advise what this could be?

Thank you all and hope you all get your H1Bs approved. God Bless.

Hello Friends,

I am currently working for Org A on H1B. and I have got offer from Org B. Org B have done premium processing of my H1 transfer. But after a week time, it went to RFE and still yet to receive question from USCIS. In between my current employer is asking me to go back to india for some assignment. Here I have options

1 ) If I go back to india, can I be able to travel back to US with my old visa stamp and old I 797 and new I 797 ( if I ask org B to send my new I 797 copy to india by courier) without any issue. Please suggest me, what kinda question may ask by POE team.?

2 )  Stay back in US, with out going to india for next 2 weeks by quitting Org A. Once I got the clear status, I am planning to join with Org B. ( I heard, if there is no paid working days in US may lead to H1B in validity ) is this true? How good is this idea?

3) Join with Org B even if it is in RFE.( assuming my current employer will not revoke my H1B ). Normally how long it will take a employer to start revoking my H1B.

Please suggest.

Regards

Bhargav

Lot of it will depend on what the RFE says. If the RFE asks for some basic documents like pay stubs, educational certificates, employer/client letter, I think you should be ok to join the new employer.

You can join the new employer based on the H1B receipt. Since, its a premium processing petition, your attorney can call USCIS and get the information about the RFE in 5 minutes. No need to wait for it to arrive in the mail. The attorney can even fax the required documents back to USCIS so that the processing can resume.

Archived