H1B - 2014 QUOTA RFE RECEIVED WHAT OPTIONS I HAVE ?

jollyboy

Dear Friends,

I am currently on H4 and had applied for H1B in 2014 quota. I was lucky enough to be selected in the lottery but now I have got a RFE on 7th June 2013 and have 90 days to respond the RFE. The RFE is to submit a client letter whi my current vendor is unable to provide.

What option do I have now ?

Can I switch my case to some other vendor and respond to RFE ?

Who can help me get a demand letter to respond to my RFE ?

Most importantly if I respond to RFE without client letter and I get a denial. Can I can respond back to USICS in future when I have some offer letter and claim my H1B ?

Please respond.......

Can I switch my case to some other vendor and respond to RFE ?

Who can help me get a demand letter to respond to my RFE ?

Most importantly if I respond to RFE without client letter and I get a denial. Can I can respond back to USICS in future when I have some offer letter and claim my H1B ?

Please respond.......

None of the above options will help you out.

They need client letter ,and this is one of the required documents for H1 approval. I don't understand how did your employer filed an H1 without proper documentation.

I am not discouraging you, but you have no options.

Thanks I take your point.

My employer was well aware that the client letter would be required. My employer usually works with a preferred vendor who at the begining agreed to provide letter but now is denying thats where the problem started.

Can some other vendor help me provide clinet letter / demand letter...there should be some option correct to proceed from here ?

Regards

Amit

Thanks I take your point.

My employer was well aware that the client letter would be required. My employer usually works with a preferred vendor who at the begining agreed to provide letter but now is denying thats where the problem started.

Can some other vendor help me provide clinet letter / demand letter...there should be some option correct to proceed from here ?

Regards

Amit

Then why didn't your employer submitted that letter during your H1 filing??

Their is no other option. You cannot submit another letter from another vendor, since your H1 is under process.

That would be fraud, and would kill your future in the US.

The ONLY option is to get a client letter from the client. If that's not possible, the H1 will get denied.

Next time, find a better employer, best would be one who isn't a consultant.

Archived