Two Jobs on H1B (Both US/ US and Canada)

Ria

Situation 1:

I was working for company A and now chaned my job to company B. Company A still wants me to work with them.

Is it leagal to work for two companies at the same time???

I currently have an H1B and soon will be considered for my green card processing.

Is it legal if i get paid by two companies?? I am confused regarding this. Can someone help?

Company A is ready to do any legal formalities as long as i can work with them.

Situation2:

I was working for company A for a client in canada and now changed my job to company B. The client from canada wants me to work with them and extended me an offer for a part time job.

I currently have an H1B and soon will be considered for my green card processing.

Can we work for two different countries at the same time? I wont cosider to move to canada in anycase.

Out of both the situation which one will be the best offer to accept (legally and logically)?

Can someone please help me out??

Thanks!!

It’s perfectly legal to work for multiple H1b sponsors at same time.

Yes, you can work in as many countries as you want.

Immigration rules wise working in multiple countries is ok, though taxation may be a problem.

Concurrent H-1B.

Does your full time employer know you are planning to do this? Most employers expect to be the only employer due to legal issues with intellectual property. If your full time employer objects and you do it anyway, expect to unemployed and GC out the window.

Archived