my employer is not paying my salary regularly and inconsistently

rajeshhazari

Hi all,

My employer is not paying my salary regularly ,i.e, he not either generating my paystub or depositing my pay regularly (my pay date is 15 th of every month as per the offer letter from them) and also he only pays me the minimum pay (i.e, minimum wages as per LCA )not my complete pay as per agreement .

So can any one suggest me that do i need to look for another employer or fight with him in some other ways in present new H1b amemndments discussion going on ?

Thanks in Advance.

Of course you should look for a better employer.

And if the employer doesn't pay regularly, you should file a complaint with DOL on form WH4.

You don't say what your "agreement" with the employer is. If it is some percentage, forget it. The H1 requires a fixed salary, not some percentage.

And also forget anything about the proposed CIR bill. That a BILL, not a law. And it may not become a law in several month, it may even never become law.

Stay in the here and now, not in some possibly pie-in-the-sky future.

Hi all,

My employer is not paying my salary regularly ,i.e, he not either generating my paystub or depositing my pay regularly (my pay date is 15 th of every month as per the offer letter from them) and also he only pays me the minimum pay (i.e, minimum wages as per LCA )not my complete pay as per agreement .

So can any one suggest me that do i need to look for another employer or fight with him in some other ways in present new H1b amemndments discussion going on ?

Thanks in Advance.

Firstly, you have to file a complaint against that FRAUD employer. And once you file the complaint, with that receipt/ ref no you can start looking for new jobs. This complaint will help you when you file H1 transfer.

This might be time taking, but it will help.

forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/14698-dol-whd-complaint-filed

Archived