I-485 Case Transferred to TSC from NSC.

basu85

Hello

My Case details are as follows:

I-485 applied on Aug 3 2011,I am the derivative.EB2, spouse already for the GC

my case got transferred to from Nebraska SC to NBC, MO in Dec and yesterday got a letter stating it is transferred to TSC.

The letter says, "This is to advise you that in order to speed up processing we have transferred the above case to the following office: TSC for processing"

Any idea how long it will take and why the transfer? Is this normal practice?

Attorneys please advice on what is happening.

when looked up online the NSC processing time is 4 months, and TSC 6.1 months...how will this speed up my processing?

also will 3rd jan be my new Receipt date for TSC since they received yesterday or will the original RD of Aug be effective?

Please let me know if anybody is in similar situation or happened earlier to others.

thanks for all the inputs...

Basu

One of my friends was in a similar situation but it was the other way around meaning TSC to NSC. He received the Receipt notices just fine although it was delayed by a week. The receipt date indicated on it is the original receipt date by USCIS. The only other thing that he experienced was that he did not get the FP notice in the normal time frame of 30 days. So, he called the customer service to raise an SR. They mentioned that he should see something within 30 days from the date the SR was opened. As mentioned they just sent him a FP notice this week.

So just wait for one more week as it was holiday season things have slowed down quite a bit for everyone. Good Luck.

Thanks Ravikanth

was it the same as in TSC to NBC to NSC? since its more than 5 months now since I applied and TSC is slower than NSC,(at least the processing dates on the web) was wondering how is it faster...and I am in Chicago area...it is under NSC jurisdiction. So did not understand the process. Anyways I dont care who approves as long as they approve the case.

thanks for the wishes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived