Resolution of 212a6c1 finding - H1B

It's been nearly an year since I returned to the US after resolving an incorrectly placed 212a6cI finding. 

Unknowing that I had a 212(a)(6)(c)1 flag on my profile, I traveled to India to get my H1(B) renewal stamping. However, during the interview, I was notified by the visa officer that there was a flag which prevented them from issuing me the visa and I was asked to plead my case through DHS TRIP (Traveler Redress Inquiry Program). I consulted Murthy Law Firm and my case was assigned to an attorney. After our consultation, the attorney prepared documentation with supporting evidence to the Hyderabad consulate against the incorrect flag on my profile with DOS and also filed a DHS TRIP.

After 5 months of waiting, I received an ambiguous resolution letter and was advised by attorney to re-attend visa interview and present the TRIP response to the visa officer. The visa officer reviewed the TRIP response but did not approve my visa pending further review. After further delays from DOS, attorney decided to open a case with Legal Net (advisory office to DOS) and provided comprehensive documentation and explanation to the misunderstanding in my case. After 4 weeks, my case status changed multiple times and finally the case status updated to "approved". After a total of 10 months and diligent effort by attorney to resolve this issue and multiple communications with DHS, CBP, and DOS, the flag was finally removed. My H1(B) visa was issued and I was able to return to the US.

I am forever grateful for attorney of Murthy Law Firm for fighting my case and successfully resolving the 212 finding. The attorney is truly remarkable and undoubtedly the best in the business for non-immigrant visa issues.