Stem opt extension denied

I am writing to inform you about a recent issue with my STEM OPT Extension application that requires your urgent attention.Recently, on August 23rd, 2023, i submitted a request for a STEM OPT Extension. However, due to a technical glitch,

On August 23, I requested a STEM OPT Extension I-20, and it was issued to me on August 27. Following that, I submitted my I-765 application to USCIS. However, I recently received a denial notice from USCIS stating that the denial was due to my DSO not updating or requesting my STEM OPT extension in the SEVIS portal. and my initial opt got ended on sep 9th, i have contacted the DSO regarding this issue and asked to request but my initial opt got expired so, she saying that "I encountered a failure in updating his SEVIS record, which was supposed to be completed by August 27th, 2024. As his STEM OPT is set to begin on September 9th, 2024, She can't access my SEVIS to make changes after the initial opt ends and i requested to contact SEVIS customer service even though they hands up, 

Unfortunately, this denial has also led to the end of my initial OPT status, and I am now in a difficult situation

1. what are the possibilities ways getting to back in legal status to stay in the USA ?

2. Can i sue the University official (DSO) in legal for not requested for extension within my opt end dates ?

• 2 weeks later...