EB1 qualification

I wanted to reach out to discuss my eligibility for the EB1 Multinational Manager classification. Below is a brief overview of my professional timeline with Company A ( I have evidence's of all below points ):

• I joined Company A’s India branch in September 2017.
  • From September 2017 to January 2019 for almost 1.5 years throughout, I conducted numerous interviews and provided feedback.
  • From April 2018 until the end of January 2019, I supervised and controlled the work of other professional employees at Company A India branch and i had 4 direct reportee under me.

• In February 2019, I relocated to the U.S. through Company A and began providing consultancy services as a manager/technical consultant for Company A clients and so on till date.
  • Most recently, in August 2024, I resumed supervising and controlling the work of other professional employees at Company A US branch and i have 3 direct reportee under me.

Additionally, I want to note that my previous L1 filing in 2018 with U.S. Immigration recorded my role in India as specialized knowledge, not managerial.

Given this timeline and the details of my roles, I would like to know if I qualify for the EB1 Multinational Manager category. Specifically, I am seeking clarification on whether the managerial roles I held in both India and the U.S. meet the criteria set by USCIS.

• 3 weeks later...