Urgent: H4 to F1 COS Received RFE for lapsed program start date

Hi.

I am on H4B visa and my visa is expiring on 09/26/2024. I got admitted for a Masters Program in one of the leading universities. My first semester starts Fall 2024.

I submitted an H4 to F1 change of status (I-539) and received an RFE for following reasons:

Proof of funds:

1. The documents I shared for proof of funds showcased more than 2 times the funds needed for the entire program.
  2. I also received a merit scholarship for 17500.00USD.
  3. USCIS requested me to submit the latest bank statement of last three months.
  4. USCIS also requested to submit affidavit of support from my sponsor (my spouse who is on H1B visa).

What document do I need to submit for supporting affidavit of support form my sponsor?

Lapsed program start date reminder:

1. I received my I-20 Form from the college. Here are the dates mentioned on it.
  2. Earliest admission date: 08/24/2024
  3. Program start date: 09/23/2024
  4. My attorney submitted Form I-539 and mentioned the "New status and effective date of change" as 08/23/2024.
  5. USCIS considers the program start date has lapsed and asked me to work with the DSO and defer the program start date so that the I-20 remains active.
  6. I spoke to my DSO and they confirmed the start date of the program is 09/23/2024 and the I-20 issued is also correct.

I am unable to understand on how to respond to this query. Can anyone help me in understanding the confusion here?

Please, requesting admins to approve my question and provide help at your earliest.

Looking forward to a positive response.

Thanks.