Inquiry regarding international travel with updated passport information

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to seek clarification regarding our upcoming travel to India at the end of August. My wife and I both have valid H1B visa stamps until September 2025. However, we have a situation that requires your guidance,

My status: I have a valid H1B visa with current passport information.

My wife's situation:

Her visa was stamped on her old passport under her maiden name:                         JX NX MX  [Before Marriage Name ]

She has since renewed her passport, which now bears her married name:               JX SX JX [After Marriage Name ]

"NX" is her father's name whereas "SX" is my name[husband]. She renewed her passport with new last name but her visa was stamped on her old passport name.

we are travelling in August. Given this change in my wife's passport and name, I would like to confirm if any additional documentation or procedures are necessary for our travel to India.

Could you please advise us on the following:

1. Will my wife's current visa stamp remain valid with her new passport and after marriage name?
  2. Are there any additional documents we need to carry to facilitate smooth travel?
  3. Do we need to take any actions regarding the name change on her passport?

I  appreciate your assistance in this matter and look forward to your guidance to ensure a hassle-free journey. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Thank you in advance !