I-140 Related Question

I have approved I-140 with my Employer-A (filed on Future Employment) and Valid H1-B and working with another Employer-B (present employer). The I-140 Approved last two months back and this Employer-A warns me and saying he wanted to withdraw or revoke as i am not currently with his pay stubs. But I have valid Perm and approved i -140 with Employer-A, now Employer-B started by GC process, now the question is.

1. Shall I use my approved Perm from Employer-A's and give the details to Employer-B to use the perm and lock the Priority date. 

2. Shall I use my approved I-140 (approved 2 months back) from Employer-A's and give the details to Employer-B to use the perm and lock the Priority date. 

3. If Employer-A withdraws or revokes my I-140, my Priority locking date should go off. 

4. If Employer-A doesn’t withdraw or revoke, and after 6 months my i-140 will be valid and it should lock the priority date. 

5. If Employer-A withdraws the I-140 will it any impact for my H1-B case (Transfers, Amendments).