H1B Extension for IT project Manager

VHH1B

Hi,

Has anyone got approval for H1b extension of role IT Project Manager with background Bachelors in comp. sc. engineering?

I got RFE but do not know exact details but my employer asked details such Client letter, SOW, JD and Org Chart etc.

One with above criteria or who knows about above criteria based on respective friend, colleague, please comment.

I know a couple of people that got it with exact TPM title, just need to make sure the TPM job responsibilities are stated with tools used in the job and explain how technical they are. Example you work on or manage apps that require you to use or understand SSIS or SQL or any other technology, subsequently then identify courses in your SE degree that relate to those tools. 

Example: The BE course in "computer programming" has helped the candidate acquire the required knowledge to perform the following duty: 

Duty: Use SQL/programming to create or manage reports and so on.

The above is just an example. You will have to draft your reply accordingly based on how technical your PM role is. 

• 2 years later...

Hi All,

I got an RFE with the IT Project Manager role (SOC code 15-1199.09). My previous role was COMPUTER PROGRAMMERS ( SOC: 15-1131). So far I have not received the RFE details. Please advise if anyone had been into the same situation and what was the query and the solution.

Highly appreciated your response in advance. 

Thanks

Venki.