H1 h4 extension and h4 ead

americandesimd

Hello

My h1 and my wifes h4 is in extension. I have received my I 129 receipt notices from USCIS. Similarly I 539 for my wife. Also recently my I 140 was approved and have the receipt number for the same. Yet to receive my 140 petition from USCIS. Can I apply for h4 ead by showing the I129 receipt number and my I 140 receipt number? Do I also need to send USCIS my current I 797 since my h1 is still in process of extension? Please advise

Thanks .

Hello

My h1 and my wifes h4 is in extension. I have received my I 129 receipt notices from USCIS. Similarly I 539 for my wife. Also recently my I 140 was approved and have the receipt number for the same. Yet to receive my 140 petition from USCIS. Can I apply for h4 ead by showing the I129 receipt number and my I 140 receipt number? Do I also need to send USCIS my current I 797 since my h1 is still in process of extension? Please advise

Thanks .

Does USCIS provide h4 ead on extension notices like i539? My h1 and wife's h4 extension is in process and is not yet approved

Is there anyone whose has an approved h4 ead based on extension notices? Please provide your experience. Her i94 is expiring this August 2016 and mine in Dec 2016

Archived