H1B Filing this year 2014

aishuuu143

Hi,

I am thinking to file H1 this April 2014. My current visa is F1. Before that I would like to explain you my current situation and would like to get some advice on it.

Ques 1:
My current Employer (say company A) has filed H1 last year 2013 and unfortunately it got rejected and my current employer has re appealed my last year H1 application for which the online status is currently showing as pending.

Now in 2014, I am planning to apply for a new H1 application and would like to know if I can file with my current employer (say company A) again?? or shall I go with another employer (say company B)??

Ques 2:

Can I apply with 2 different employers (Say company A and company B) at a time for H1 application this year?? Company B will be filing my H1 application as an Inhouse project and Company A will file my H1 application with my current assignment??

In that scenario, Will I have to face any problems while USCIS lottery or USCIS processing the applications??

Please advise accordingly.

Hi,

I am thinking to file H1 this April 2014. My current visa is F1. Before that I would like to explain you my current situation and would like to get some advice on it.

Ques 1:
My current Employer (say company A) has filed H1 last year 2013 and unfortunately it got rejected and my current employer has re appealed my last year H1 application for which the online status is currently showing as pending.

Now in 2014, I am planning to apply for a new H1 application and would like to know if I can file with my current employer (say company A) again?? or shall I go with another employer (say company B)??

Ques 2:

Can I apply with 2 different employers (Say company A and company B) at a time for H1 application this year?? Company B will be filing my H1 application as an Inhouse project and Company A will file my H1 application with my current assignment??

In that scenario, Will I have to face any problems while USCIS lottery or USCIS processing the applications??

1. Your choice.

2. It is fine.

So what is this inhouse project?? Does it exist are not??

Obviously you will face the problems if that project doesn't exists

Hi,

Ques 1:

Ques 2:

I think someone in the forum was saying.. that you can't file with the same employer, if your appeal from previous year's H1B is still pending... If it was resolved or denied then it doesn't have any effect on new petition....

I think someone in the forum was saying.. that you can't file with the same employer, if your appeal from previous year's H1B is still pending... If it was resolved or denied then it doesn't have any effect on new petition....

Not just "in the forum." It is in the law...

Archived