why you have choosen Chennai instead of hyderbad for visa interview? bcz my case here i am from hyderabad.

sirishach435

why you have choosen Chennai instead of hyderbad for visa interview? bcz my case here i am from hyderabad.

I am basically from Hyderabad, working as IT Engineer. I have chosen Chennai Consulate for visa interview instead of Hyderabad, where I falls into that jurisdiction, as per my Employer (who is H1B Petitioner) suggestion. Becoz, in Hyderabad Consulate Visa Officers are raizing may queries, with suspecion on each and every detail. Employer told me If we chose Hyderabad, Case will become critical and asked me to chose chennai. Even as per the experiences being posted by the H1B visa attendees, Chennia would be the better.

When I try to scheduling interview dates for visa interview & OFC, Hyderabad is showing all most all dates, infact Chennai is showing only some dates available. As per the advise of my employer, I have choosen Chennai.

What to answer to VO, if he asks why you have choosen Chennai instead of Hyderabad, where you are coming from?

If I tell I didn't get the appointment as earliest and planned to go to USA in the 3rd week of February, is VO will dig further in details like on ur chosen date, slots also available in Hyderabad, then why U came here? Is interview slots data on particular dates avialble to Visa Officer for cross checking our answers with facts availble from their database.

Please help me in this regard,

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sirish

Hyderabad

What to answer to VO, if he asks why you have choosen Chennai instead of Hyderabad, where you are coming from?

If I tell I didn't get the appointment as earliest and planned to go to USA in the 3rd week of February, is VO will dig further in details like on ur chosen date, slots also available in Hyderabad, then why U came here? Is interview slots data on particular dates avialble to Visa Officer for cross checking our answers with facts availble from their database.

It's been told by hundreds of people that during the visa interview you are not suppose to lie. So what are you expecting here??

It's been told by hundreds of people that during the visa interview you are not suppose to lie. So what are you expecting here??

I explianed my scenario, why I have chosen Chennai becoz Hyderabad consulate officers are said to be grilling each and every individual by suscpecting them as fraud.

If Chennai consulate asks why u have chosen chennai instead of hyderabad, what to answer?

I explianed my scenario, why I have chosen Chennai becoz Hyderabad consulate officers are said to be grilling each and every individual by suscpecting them as fraud.

If Chennai consulate asks why u have chosen chennai instead of hyderabad, what to answer?

So are you working with a fraud employer, then why are you afraid of Hyderabad consulate??

If your case is clear no matter at which consulate you attend you will get your visa.

@-sirishach435--- Hi could u post ur visa experience even i am planning to got this month end or march 1st week. Even my petetioner is aling me to goto chennai

I did it in Chennai on 7th February. I got Visa approval. Its very cool process in chennai.

Vo asked me the following questions:

1) You are Mr. so and so

2) You are going to work with Company XXXXX

3) What is Ur designation over there

4) What are ur responsibilities

The VO interrupted, while I am explaining my responsibilities in the In-House project, and said I am approving your visa, u will get with in a week and finally said Have a nice day. Even he did not give me White Pamphlet, which explains about the rights for non-immigrant workers at USA.

That's all. Finally I can tell one thing from my experience in Chennai, by also seeing other guys interviews, Chennia is the best to go to attend visa interview, if it all any body swinging between 2 or 3 consulates to choose one.

Thank You one and all who were earlier answered to my quesries.

All the best to future aspirants.

Sirish

Hyderabad

Archived