Toronto - 221g through email after approval - help needed

Suri K

Hello friends,

17th Dec 9:15 AM: H1B visa interview, approved. VO kept passport and I797

17th Dec 5:17 PM: Got an email from FPU toronto asking for some additional documents

17th Dec 6:40 PM: Submitted all the requested documents through email

18th Dec 3:30 PM: Submitted the requested documents in person at consulate

20th Dec ~12:00 noon: My client received a call to confirm my project details. My client has responded positively.

20th Dec 3:00 PM: I sent an email to the officer requesting the status. They responded saying my case is under 221g administrative processing.

Till today no response. Was/Is any of you in a similar situation? If yes, how long did it take after the client was called?

I would appreciate any information you could provide. Based on this info I need to reschedule my flights to India. Thanks in advance.

Hello mskataru,

Any update for your case? I was given 221g at the time of interview on 10th Dec and haven't heard a word since then. Nobody asked for any document nor any calls to my employeer. I work FT for a company. Please update here as soon as you got something. Good Luck to all of us. Thanks

Hi All,

Did you got any response?? My case status is showing as administrative processing .... At the time of interview I was given a blue slip.... No documents have been asked... No calls to neither my employer, Neither to my vendor nor my Client.....

Checking my status very often here

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=WwjqOlbeRYzCYubaSQI+RA== new... Please update if you have any info on your case... Thank you...

Archived