F1 OPT to H4 EAD

Nimesh.modi

Hello, my wife is on F1 OPT at this moment & her OPT expires this aug 2016.

and my I-140 is cleared.

Can she apply F1 OPT-->H4-->H4 EAD without any interruption as she is on job at this moment.

if yes,please let me know the process & some good law firm who can help me in this process.

H4 and EAD can be filed together, but the EAD is only processed once the H4 is approved.

So, she has to stop working when the H4 is approved and can only start working again when the EAD is approved (up to 90 days later.)

So, there always will be a gap. No way around that.

Thank you guys for the response, that's what I thought so too but I heard from someone that there is a catch & it is somehow possible but dont know how & that is why I though of posting it. 

Anyways, How do we get in touch with murthy law firm for legal consulting? and what are their charges any idea?

Thank you guys for the response, that's what I thought so too but I heard from someone that there is a catch & it is somehow possible but dont know how & that is why I though of posting it. 

Anyways, How do we get in touch with murthy law firm for legal consulting? and what are their charges any idea?

Don't you see the contact number at the bottom of this page?

Archived