H4 to F1 COS RFE

Paryay

Hello, 

I applied for COS for my wife from H4 to F1 and received RFE on the April 25,2015

Reason mentioned as below:

Program of Study

1.  Provide the following documentary evidence of the classes  you intend to enroll in for your Master;s degree in business administration and management.
  • Which classes will be entirely on campus
  • which classes will be entirely online
  • which classes will be hybrid
  • For Hybrid class, provide documentary evidence explaining what percentage of instruction time will be on campus and percentage will be online.                                                                                               
  1.  Provide college 's brochure regarding your program      
  2.  Submit documentary evidence show that you had a undergraduate degree and had satisfied the admission requirement prior to enrolling for MBA program.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Residence in US              
  • Provide a list of all the addresses you resided in the United States with exact “From” and “To” dates. Submit proof for all residential addresses in the United States, including, but not limited to, photocopies of complete bank statements, telephone bills, utility bills, lease agreement, and mail correspondences from school. Provide proof of current address and telephone number.
  • The address provided in your application is not within the commutable distance of the school’s location. Provide an explanation to show how you will be able to attend school and submit evidence to support your claim.

Please help me how can I response to this RFE.

Thanks,

Paryay

Archived