H1B visa interview - Questions - Hyderabad

the1

Hi,

I'm planning to attend H1B visa interview in Hyderabad in next couple of weeks. can you please suggest for below questions how to put in best words,

FYI: 6 months back, I have transferred my H1B to new employer - its a full time job, it has inhouse federal projects. Previous employer  was consulting company(with previous employer my visa recently expired)

what should I answer for below questions

1. who is your client/end client - My HR wants me to say - we work on several inhouse projects - just need better way to say
  2. If I say inhouse project - will they ask me to present any documentation.
  3. Why did you change your employer
  • 8 months later...
On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:41 PM, the1 said:

Hi,

I'm planning to attend H1B visa interview in Hyderabad in next couple of weeks. can you please suggest for below questions how to put in best words,

FYI: 6 months back, I have transferred my H1B to new employer - its a full time job, it has inhouse federal projects. Previous employer  was consulting company(with previous employer my visa recently expired)

what should I answer for below questions

1. who is your client/end client - My HR wants me to say - we work on several inhouse projects - just need better way to say
  2. If I say inhouse project - will they ask me to present any documentation.
  3. Why did you change your employer

hi the1,

I am planning for visa interview in feb and my situation is close as yours, so what did you end up saying? your reply is truly appreciated. Thanks

Archived