H1 B Extension Denied

krishnatalis4u

Hello All,

Please Advice.

My Case:

Visa Expiry date: 30th sept 2015

I94 Expiry date: 10 Oct 2015.

As i am going on vacation from 1st sept 2015 to 20th sept 2015, I filed an Extension for my Visa in July/Aug 2015. Before taking my vacation I received an RFE for Employee-employer relation. As I am traveling, we did not respond to RFE and decided to respond to RFE once I get New I94 number when i return back from vacation.

I returned back from vacation on 20th sept 2015 without any hassle. 

Unexpectedly, due to family emergency i travelled back to India on 27th sept 2015 again.

My Employer responded to RFE early October 2015. Unexpectedly Response to extension is denied, we haven't received the letter yet from USCIS to know the exact reason of denial. 

We are waiting to know the Reason for denial.

Now i am in india.

What are the Options I have now to get back to US asap.

Please Advice.

Thanks

Hello All,

Please Advice.

My Case:

Visa Expiry date: 30th sept 2015

I94 Expiry date: 10 Oct 2015.

As i am going on vacation from 1st sept 2015 to 20th sept 2015, I filed an Extension for my Visa in July/Aug 2015. Before taking my vacation I received an RFE for Employee-employer relation. As I am traveling, we did not respond to RFE and decided to respond to RFE once I get New I94 number when i return back from vacation.

I returned back from vacation on 20th sept 2015 without any hassle. 

Unexpectedly, due to family emergency i travelled back to India on 27th sept 2015 again.

My Employer responded to RFE early October 2015. Unexpectedly Response to extension is denied, we haven't received the letter yet from USCIS to know the exact reason of denial. 

We are waiting to know the Reason for denial.

Now i am in india.

What are the Options I have now to get back to US asap.

Please Advice.

Thanks

Did you hear about the reason for your denial yet?

Archived