my attorney says I can't apply for I 140

vikasgoyol

I have finished residency in medicine , I have certification of completion , board certification , my attorney applied for labor saying that I won't get it , but I have PERM approved

The problem she sites for not applying I 140 is , I finished residency 3 days earlier rather than complete 3 years and she says since I have not done 3 years completely my application would be rejected

I have completion letter from my director , certificate of residency completion , board certification , current state licence to practice

Still she says I will be in trouble if she applies for I140

What to do

Employer has sent all the paper , she is not filing stating that i would RFE and is requesting a letter from my director in residency to change to dates to match her requirement , myself and my pd didn't want to do it and i have been saying it to her 

that we should file with everything i have given , even my PD gave letter stating that i have satisfactorily finished the program. 

But it is driving me crazy arguing with the my attorney , she says even 1 days less than 3 yrs , i will not get my I 140 approved , 

when every medicine board , state licensing agency accepted my degree she doesn't understand this 

Employer has sent all the paper , she is not filing stating that i would RFE and is requesting a letter from my director in residency to change to dates to match her requirement , myself and my pd didn't want to do it and i have been saying it to her 

that we should file with everything i have given , even my PD gave letter stating that i have satisfactorily finished the program. 

But it is driving me crazy arguing with the my attorney , she says even 1 days less than 3 yrs , i will not get my I 140 approved , 

when every medicine board , state licensing agency accepted my degree she doesn't understand this 

Why don't you take opinion from an independent attorney?

Archived