EAD Renewal

jaygee11

Hello All

My EAD is expiring Oct 18th' 2015. I applied for renewal in Aug. August 7th i received notice and am currently employed. Can i continue to work with pending EAD renewal application?

what are my options - can i open an Infopass?

When i tried to create an SR - it won't let me create as it not past 90 days. 

please advice - do i have to take a vacation at my job?

sorry i am a little nervous and want some advise.

thanks a lot

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Jaygee,

Please let me know how did you resolve this problem as even am in the same boat.

I believe you can work while your ead is under process and you have h4 being approved. as it is impractical make people take a break for 3 months every time they go for renewal of ead. as these days most of the H1b and H4 extentions are given every year.

Thnx

Hi Jaygee,

Please let me know how did you resolve this problem as even am in the same boat.

I believe you can work while your ead is under process and you have h4 being approved. as it is impractical make people take a break for 3 months every time they go for renewal of ead. as these days most of the H1b and H4 extentions are given every year.

Thnx

It is practical provided employer files H1B petition extension well in advance and not at the last minute.

• 1 year later...

No sure this is completely correct (Please verify). 

If your EAD renewal application is not resolved with in 90 days (From the date of receipt acceptance) and you don't have any open Queries / RFEs against the EAD renewal application, you can contact local social security office to get  a temporary EAD 

Again, please double check..

Archived