RFE received on June 30th

rlvrkumar

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All,

Need help. Urgent. Till today my RFE status is response review and I called my employer today. My employer told me that there may be chances of deny as we have been waiting for 3 months.

Please suggest me if this is true. My employer told me that based on his experience the RFE which took more than 3 months may lead to deny.

Hello All,

Need help. Urgent. Till today my RFE status is response review and I called my employer today. My employer told me that there may be chances of deny as we have been waiting for 3 months.

Please suggest me if this is true. My employer told me that based on his experience the RFE which took more than 3 months may lead to deny.

Your employer is imagining things.

Yesterday I have submitted the query to check why my RFE review is taking much more time. Would that effect my approval. My friends told we should not submit the query as it may lead to deny.

Please advise.

You have no authority to contact USCIS about H1B petition. Employer or attorney has to contact USCIS. If you want to be at peace upgrade to premium processing or wait for USCIS to take their current processing time.

And, stop asking friends who are not that well versed with immigration matters.

• 3 weeks later...

i got RFE for my case. My client did not issue a client letter stating that they can't issue it at the moment as audit is going on there in their company. They said that they can issue after 2-3 months if required. But i need to submit them asap. please advise if there is any alternative to overcome. Is client letter mandator? what is the probability of approval or reject of any case without client letter? i am so uptight!!!

i got RFE for my case. My client did not issue a client letter stating that they can't issue it at the moment as audit is going on there in their company. They said that they can issue after 2-3 months if required. But i need to submit them asap. please advise if there is any alternative to overcome. Is client letter mandator? what is the probability of approval or reject of any case without client letter? i am so uptight!!!

Get a letter from client that they cannot provide a client letter. Also, include any proof that relates you with the client. Your attorney will help you in this.
  • 2 weeks later...

as yo

Thanks for your reply!

However, I was unable to provide client letter and as an alternative, I provided other documents such as project plan, affidavit to prove the my relation with our client. Do they suffice? Do they help my case get approved?

Please advise..

as u have mentioned that you have done whatever you could. Asking here will just increase speculation/tension.

If your RFE has not been responded already, you can ask your employer to add MSA (service agreement) with client. That might help in your case.

Now you can just wait. 

as yo

as u have mentioned that you have done whatever you could. Asking here will just increase speculation/tension.

If your RFE has not been responded already, you can ask your employer to add MSA (service agreement) with client. That might help in your case.

Now you can just wait. 

Yes. We've added MSA and SOW to it. Hope that would suffice. 

Hi I'm looking for help in this situation :

H1 expired sept 2015

Extension applied July 2015 regular by my employer(IT MNC)

Project(NYC)  mentioned in LCA gets over by Dec 2015! So now I'm in bench with payroll running till date. 

Jan 2016: Case upgraded to PP by another client (Mid west) . But did not file for amendment since H1 was expired .

Feb 1 2016: RFE received asking for SOw, client letter

Documents that i have:

Itinerary/ Client letter( both signed by my client manager on company letter head)

NO SOW since its not signed for 2016 and also, because I'm no longer in the project.

Would the client letter(above) and the MSA suffice to get this h1 approval .

I don't think it's a normal behavior. They are delaying things intentionally for some hidden reason. Reviewing the cases should not take this long. 

Since they have ultimate rights, patience is the key rather than getting depressed. I'd done some case study for the past 8 months, and here is what i understand. 

"For those who do not have any rush going to USA, their cases were approved much quicker, and such people are postponing their travels.

And for those who want to travel ASAP, their cases are getting much much delayed..   "

What will be the status of an indian kid born in USA, if parents are on H1B Status?

Would that help the parents get their green card quickly?

Rumor has it that it will help the parents to get their status much better. is it true? 

Please clarify !!

Nope, that's not true. If that's true then all the illegal immigrants will get their GC's easily.

Hi Jai,

My RFE is not yet cleared and its almost 6 months. one of my cousin is attorney in US and he advised to go for review petition. My employer is really scared to followup with USCIS and he is not responding to em either. Please advise what can be done on this.

What is review petition and who could do this.

Hello,

Someone please guide me. Is there any way to followup on USCIS by employer. My emplyer was saying only customer care executived reply to the calls which of no use to raise service request. I really worryin about my RFE status which is almost 6 months. I heard if I dont get the response by March end, I cannot expect the result on my case.Is this true. Please....please...guide me on this.

Archived