221g @ Hyderabad - August tracker

qry123

My interview date is 3Aug2011, type of visa H1B/H4, VO took my passport and he said it will take 3-4 weeks to finish the administrative processing. I have not hear any thing back,still waiting for the email for VFS. If any body attend the same date and got approval please let me know.

Hi , it can never be concluded so .

I got a 221g blue on Apr 25th with AAP , got a email with 221g yellow asking for petitioner's docs on Jul 27th . submitted them on Aug 3rd nd waiting for response .

221g blue is meant for background check . muslim name check ....fingerprint check and other unknown factors .

its takes 3 months of time min to cleaar out .

Hi,

I attended my visa interview at Hyd consulate on Aug 18th and i provided all the documents the VO asked me. She still gave me Yellow 221g circled few docs.

As i looked at the documents she checked in the 221g Yellow form, i told her that she saw all the documents she asked me , She came back and said she still needs the documents for further verification.

And i asked her if i can submit right after the Interview at the VFS office and she said please go ahead and submit it.

I did submit my documents at VFS Hyd office the same and since then i have been waiting for any update.

Really not sure what they are planning to do at Hyd Consulate.

My Case number is still not showing up at the website. Waiting for some update.

If you guys have any email address to the consulate please let me know.

Thanks,

I had my interview on 29th an got a yellow 221(g). They have asked for a petitioner document "A detailed and specific description of the project to which you will be assigned".

Does my petitioner have to submit these documents directly to the VFS center or he can send me a soft copy and I can submit them in person.

Please let me know. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

@Hyd_221g_0811

I did get the same Yellow slip for detailed project description and roles and responsibilities and blue slip for damaged passport. I got client letter (soft copy) and my employer provided detailed letter... I attached both and also got new passport. I submitted 2 weeks ago., but no update so far... fingers crossed! and I also postponed my tix by a week to 17th., looking at the processing time they are taking.. i guess I need to change it to open tix. just frustration :(

I submitted docs on Aug 29 th.

Interview date was Aug 2, PP kept by VO, no slip given, next day recieved an email stating 221g and asking for a questionnaire

Case status still not updated yet

I didnt get confirmation email that they recieved my docs. Did you guyz get any email confirmation after submitting docs?

Should I contact hyd consulate or just wait for their response? any thoughts?

• 4 weeks later...

@g_221g

Could you please provide more details about your case. Is it fresh H1B or extension?

whats the type of employement like EC or EVC? Have you done your MS in US? who is ur petitioner like a consultancy in US or your current employer in India?

I have submitted all petitioner docs mentioned in 221g yellow on 30th Sep,2011 and waiting till then. Case is not being showed in website.

Archived