Address to be notified at port of entry when coming on B1/B2 Visa

Vin5566

Hi Friends,

I have B1/B2 Visa.I am travelling to USA on B2 Visa for 12 day trip, I have already been to USA and worked on different VISA prior to this trip. Purpose of my trip is to Visit New York City, Niagara falls and meet my friends.

I have made hotel bookings only for first 3 days. First couple of days at New York and third day at Niagara Falls. Rest of the days I will be at my friends place in NJ & Maryland

My friends coming from New Jersey and Maryland will meet me in New York for sight seeing & Niagara Falls

My questions include,

1. What address to be notified to the Immigration Officer or the form provided at Immigration in my case?

2. Is that okay to provide Hotel address in NYC when coming on Visit VISA? Should it be friends address only?

3. Do I need to show city pass tickets at port of entry? City pass tickets were purchased online by my friends and delivered to their address. I am not carrying with me.

4. Do I need to provide 12 day travel itinerary?

Please suggest!

1) Whatever address you are going to stay upon arrival should be mentioned

2) Hotel address is fine

3) I don't think they are going to ask, but you can take print of them by asking your friends to send you a scan copy of the tickets and a receipt of the purchase

4) You can keep a print of the itinerary with you.

Archived