New dates in Ottawa/Montreal?

abrakadabra

Hi, The latest date available in Ottawa is 15-Jun-2015. It was sometime in September till yesterday. Can anyone please check if any date is available in July or August in Ottawa.

Planning to travel to Canada in June end for summer vacation, ie till Aug'15 end. Seems there is no date available in that time.

Any suggestion how to get the dates (in any U.S consulate) during that time.

Thanks

I paid the fees and could see the dates available at all consulates. Below given are the details:

Calgary No Appointments Available
Halifax No Appointments Available
Montreal 11 Sep; 16 Sep; 25 Sep, 29 Sep; 30 Sep 2015
Ottawa    17 Sep, 2015
Quebec City No Appointments Available
Toronto No Appointments Available
Vancouver 29 Sep; 13 Oct; 20 Oct; 27 Oct 2015

Hi anandaroy83,

Right now I have also booked one date in Sep 2015 in Ottawa consulate. Planning to send request for expediting the date, although I am not very hopeful that will be entertained by the consulate. Our case does not fall in any category given for valid reasonsfor expediting the visa dates.

I think the only option left is to keep checking for any cancellation that may show up. Best of luck.

Hi rimpi207,

I tried expediting as well but within 2 hours I got an email for denial. One thing that I did wrong on expediting was that I selected Toronto and they replied saying that they don't have open slots for visitors in Canada. All slots are for Canadian residents. So if you are trying that option try with either Ottawa or Montreal. Best of luck. Also keep us posted.

Archived