All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
22shalu

How long to get H1B transfer receipt?

Hi

I got offer in Company B and they have sent the documents for transfer to USICS on May 29th 2015. Its premium processing. Also its only transfer and no extension. Till now we have not received the receipt and hence I am unable to join the company B. 

Anyone filed during that time and got receipt??

Thanks

Yes they are accepting premium processing if the current valid visa expiration period is more than 5 months.

2 employers have applied for my transfer recently, one employer applied on 5/29 and got the approval on 6/9 whereas the second employer has applied on 6/8 and I am expecting the receipt by today 6/11

@confessions

Let me know if you receive the receipt for your second application on 6/8.   My application was submitted on 6/5 but I haven't receive receipt yet. 

Hi Frdz,

My h1b transfer applied on June 10th 2015 & it received by USCIC 

How much time it will take to receive h1b receipt??

Thanks in advance !! 

My employer applied 11 transfer cases and all are pending for receipt. Last week they sent mail to USICS but no response. 

My new employer has filed my H1b transfer premium on 1st June without extension but still awaiting for receipt number.

Could someone help me out on how to check the status of my application from USCIS? My new employer has a separate immigration team and they are not getting update from them.

Please help me out.