H1B Ext PP- RFE response status was not updated

prr1

Hi,

Is any body in this situation, any one got approvals recently?

my case details:

H1B Ext applied on Feb 24th, 2015

RFE received on March 5th

RFE responded on May 13th

Waiting for the decision, there is no update online still showing rfe notice sent. Its been 15 calender days no update?

My employer contacted uscis last week, they said they received and its under process.

Please share your thoughts/experiences on this.

Thanks in advance

Do not worry, i was in the same situation like yours. At least your employer contacted USCIS about this, but my employer didn't even do that. It depends on the person, who receives the response. So don't worry. I have seen someone who's response was sent on May 5th but got updated only on May 21st. They should definitely update the site sooner.

Good Luck.

Hi prr1

This is my current status. I am worried because Aug 1st 2015 is 60 days away. Since mine is PP, I thought I would get an update within 15 days.

"On June 2, 2015, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC15xxxxxxxx. Our California Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. You should receive a decision or case update by August 1, 2015, unless fingerprinting or an interview are needed. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address"

Please respond to give me some solace!

Regards
Kpp

Hi prr1

This is my current status. I am worried because Aug 1st 2015 is 60 days away. Since mine is PP, I thought I would get an update within 15 days.

"On June 2, 2015, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC15xxxxxxxx. Our California Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. You should receive a decision or case update by August 1, 2015, unless fingerprinting or an interview are needed. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address"

Regards

Kpp

Hi Kpp,

Usually the status message says 60 days, but the decision would be quicker even my status update was also the same(Vermont Center). But after RFE responded it took 2 weeks to update that they got the response. So dont worry you will come to know your decision with in 10 days.

Good luck.

Thanks

Hi prr1

Regards

Kpp

Please let me know once you get your approval. I am on the same boat. My RFE Response received on May 29th, still waiting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I am also in the same situation. My RFE was responded on May 20th and the status was updated as "you should receive a decision or case update by July 19, 2015".

When I checked status two weeks back and now the status was update now as
"Our Vermont Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you".

I applied in regular processing.

It was over 60 days and I am worried. Will the status be updated as approved online or the approval notification will be to sent employer.

Appreciate any advise !

Archived