H4 EAD

nlstrip

Hi,

I want to file EAD for my spouse who is on H4 currently. Here is my doubt

1. My I140 was approved in 2012, I recently changed the employer and I am in 7th year of my H1B. When I changed my employer my H1B got approved until Jan 2018 based on my approved I140 and then in Feb my previous employer revoked my I140.

Does this put me into AC21 category ? Can I file for EAD for my wife ?

If she is eligible,

2. Do I need to go through a lawyer or can I file everything on my own ? Whats the process if I want to file on my own ?

Many thanks for the help.

Best
Neelesh

Thanks for the reply folks.

Can anyone please confirm the part 1 ?

1. My I140 was approved in 2012, I recently changed the employer and I am in 7th year of my H1B. When I changed my employer my H1B got approved until Jan 2018 based on my approved I140 and then in Feb my previous employer revoked my I140.

Does this put me into AC21 category ? Can I file for EAD for my wife ?

Thanks

Any apply to the below query would be appreciated

Does this put me into AC21 category ? Can I file for H4 EAD for my wife ?

Thank you

Any apply to the below query would be appreciated

Does this put me into AC21 category ? Can I file for H4 EAD for my wife ?

Thank you

AC21 category will apply if you have a H1B status extended beyond 6 years based on a PERM or I-140 pending for more than a year for decision. Check with an attorney.

Archived