H1B and H4 Visa stamping @ottawa canada on 8th June 2015

sbogathi

Hi,

We have H1B and H4 appointments on 8th June 2015 at Ottawa,Canda. I would be driving my own car from Albany, NY- 12189.  Is any one having interviews on the same date or before...Any recent visa interview experiences. 

Aslo Need some help on   Accomodation (i.e. paying guest) options for 2 persons....    and  Parking options with addresses near by US consulate would greatly appreciated.   

Thanks

************@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

This morning we had H1B and H4 interview at Ottawa Canada. We got approved.  Just few simple questions!!!

-> VO: Whats your status in Canada?

VO : so you work for XXX company??

Yes I work for XXX company.

Thanks

Subba

Hello,

This morning we had H1B and H4 VISA interview @8:15 AM at Ottawa,Canada  and VISA's got approved.  I have mentioned our experiences and thought helps for others...

VO: Whats yous status in Canada?
   Ans:  I am on Visitor Visa.
 VO: So you work for XXX company?
     Ans: Yes I work for XXX company.
 VO: Since How long you have been working?
    Ans:  since x months been working.
 VO: Why did you leave previous employer? 
   Ans:  I have mentioned my previous employer XXX is an India based firm and my current employer 
   USA based and I strongly feel my professional aspirations and goals will get fulfilled with my current employer.   
 VO: I see 221g rejection and it says 'Unable to offer employment by your petiotioner'?
 Ans:Yes , It was 8 years back..
   VO: ohh.. I see. yaa i could see its in 2007.    
  NOte: I have mentioned those details while filling my DS 160.. looks like if I could have mentioned a year that question could have not araised by VO office. 
 VO: Who is your client?
  Ans : XXX
 VO: ohh..so you guys are the ones who maintaing our site (i.e. he meant visa and other web sites) stuff with little smile..
  Ans: Yes. 
 VO: okay, your VISA is approved and your passports will be mailed
   we said Thank you!! and myself was about to provide our 2 photographies (2X2 size) to VISA officer and he was mentioning its not required,we 
 have already scanned you..  

Left consulate... and now waiting for Loomis courier response for passports colection. 

Not even asked any supporting documents, apart from passports,DS160,I797A papers. 

Archived