started llc can i process h1 transfers

newcomp

Hi ,

We recently setup llc and i am the only employee . i understand that i cannot process new h1  right away and it needs lots of background build.Can i transfer h1 .and where can i find immigration attorneys any ideas or suggestions welcome. are there any online fourms where can i get more info.

Hi ,

We recently setup llc and i am the only employee . i understand that i cannot process new h1  right away and it needs lots of background build.Can i transfer h1 .and where can i find immigration attorneys any ideas or suggestions welcome. are there any online fourms where can i get more info.

How about murthy law firm??

Thank you for the reply. And partly thats the reason I am writing here. How do I obtain information and rates for attorney consulting? Does Murthy law firm consult through online and phone only? I live in Atlanta, can I meet any of Murthy Law firms lawyer in person or for my requirements those are not needed? need some advise pls..

As for rates and other info, you call them... I find it rather strange that somebody who says he has a business needs to be told about such a basic thing...

Lol that's true..seems like some newbie/FOB who thinks he can also make money by consulting business. 0 knowledge!!!!

Archived