Dec 23rd Vancouver- got white 221g - Administrative processing - Accommodation needed

samkaz

Hi, I had my interview today at 8 am. A lady officer and asked usual questions and finally gave me White 221g stating that need more verification and will b contacted if anything is needed and she also mentioned that process might taker longer than usual.

Kept my I-797, ds 160 but returned my passport.

who is EMPLOYER

who is CLIENT

HOW LONG WITH EMPLOYER

How long with client

Highest degree

6 months pay stub

I129

Employer location

Client location

Anyone in the same boat and received 221g for administrative processing, do let me know.

Also if you have booked a hotel or looking for an hotel until the 221g get clear let us know here so that we can share accommodation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I had my interview today at 8 am. A lady officer and asked usual questions and finally gave me White 221g stating that need more verification and will b contacted if anything is needed and she also mentioned that process might taker longer than usual.

Kept my I-797, ds 160 but returned my passport.

who is EMPLOYER

who is CLIENT

HOW LONG WITH EMPLOYER

How long with client

Highest degree

6 months pay stub

I129

Employer location

Client location

Anyone in the same boat and received 221g for administrative processing, do let me know.

Also if you have booked a hotel or looking for an hotel until the 221g get clear let us know here so that we can share accommodation.

Hi - Any update? How many days did it take to receive the approval? I also received 221g white forum on March 2nd in Vancouver and still waiting:-(

Archived