PERM Denied - Company Name not found-

priyaimmigrant

Hello All,

I have applied for my PERM last year(JUNE- 2013) and got an audit( MAY-2014), My Employer said that it is just a random audit and should be ok,
My Employer sent the relevant documents to DOL. Last month I heard back from my employer that my PERM is denied and the denial reason he mentioned was " DOL guys were not able to find the Company name on the LEtter Head", So my employer reopened the case under MTR and resent the required document, and said that we dont have any problem rite now and must be approved in a couple of months.
Do you think this is a valid reason ?
My 6th term of my H1 will be complete in JAN 2015 and I dont even have an option to again file H1, I read somewhere that if we apply PERM before 365 days I am eligible for a 1 year H1 Extension. Is this a valid statement.?
What do you think the options I have and do you think the PERM Denial reason is a valid reason,

Could you please help me,

THanks

This doesn't make much sense. An employer who doesn't write company documents on company letterhead? Sounds bogus to me.

Find a better employer, one who is competent.

My employer told me that he applied for an extension(I got the h1 filing document from my employer ) based out of the 365days PERM criteria.. My 6th year will expire in JAN 2015, Do you think this is valid..? And will my H1 be approved while my case is under MTR as stated by my employer.

My employer told me that he applied for an extension(I got the h1 filing document from my employer ) based out of the 365days PERM criteria.. My 6th year will expire in JAN 2015, Do you think this is valid..? And will my H1 be approved while my case is under MTR as stated by my employer.

This letterhead stuff sounds bogus.I think the employer is either lying or totally incompetent.

Either way, it may be time to find a better employer.

Rahul, That is the reason my employer gave me when I asked him the denial reason, and he said that he applied for H1b Extension which is due to expire in Jan2015.(6th yr)

Do you think this is a Valid scenario...Please help me..

No, I don't think that a good reason. How be a letterhead without company name on it??

This letterhead stuff sounds bogus.I think the employer is either lying or totally incompetent.

Either way, it may be time to find a better employer.

Even I found it very odd to  not send a letter related to a company not on a letter head but on some white paper, In the meantime I have a question regd. the status.

1. Since my H1b is to expire in JAN 2015( 6th year ), My employer told me that he applied for an extension based on 365 day criteria for PERM, What are my chances of approval for this H1.?

No, I don't think that a good reason. How be a letterhead without company name on it??

Rahul, I am very sure something is wrong, I have a another question..

1. I will be done with my H1 6th yr in Jan 2015 , EMployer said he applied for a 1yr extension based on the 365 day criteria, Do you have any idea about this...? I am not worried about my PERM now...I just want to be in a valid status after JAN 2015. Do you think the H1 Extension based on the 365 day criteria is a valid scenario.

Rahul, I am very sure something is wrong, I have a another question..

1. I will be done with my H1 6th yr in Jan 2015 , EMployer said he applied for a 1yr extension based on the 365 day criteria, Do you have any idea about this...? I am not worried about my PERM now...I just want to be in a valid status after JAN 2015. Do you think the H1 Extension based on the 365 day criteria is a valid scenario.

That's only possible if your PERM is pending for more than 365 days.

Archived