Hi,

I have done my OFC at Hyderabad OFC. My visa interview is on 10th of

October at Hyderabad Consulate.

Can I reschedule the appointment?

Can I change the location of consulate?

If I can reschedule and change the location, then do I need to go for

biometrics again?

Please help. Thanks in advance

Any rejections over there ?? What's the reason dude ??

I got below response from support@ustraveldocs.com.

Can anyone please check and let me know I'm OK to cancel appoinment now and reschedule after 10/10?

------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Kanna, 

Thank you for writing to the U.S. Visa Service Desk. 

We understand that you want to reschedule the appointment. 

With regards to your query we would like to inform you that as you have already attended the OFC appointment, now you will not be able to cancel and reschedule the consulate appointment, if you want to reschedule the interview, the status of the interview should change to "No show" it will be changed normally in 24 to 48 hours after the scheduled Consular interview date. Once the No Show has been activated you can schedule the interview again. 

Please note if you are rescheduling the appointments, you may have to reschedule both the interview again. 

1) You will not be able to view the no show option, your receipt will be activated within 24 hrs after the no show is updated. You to wait till the provided timefram and if you are still unable to re-schedule the appointment,would request you to revert the US Visa service desk. You may log in to your profile on www.ustraveldocs.com/in for choosing the available date for submitting your interview. 

2) The visa fee receipt is valid for one calendar year hence, you need not pay the visa fee again in order to reschedule your appointment. Kindly, follow the link "http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-visafeeinfo.asp" for more information. 

Further,please be informed that as per the current procedure an applicant may apply at any of the consulate here in India except L1B visa applicant. They need to schedule their interview in Chennai Consulate. 

We hope this answers your queries. 

Have a pleasant day! 

Yours sincerely, 
U.S. Visa Service Desk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived