190$ waste or can save? Jumped from Canada to Jamaica

dream16

Hello guys, i paid 190$ fee and booked a slot for Canada and now paid 190$ fee for booking in Jamaica (reason: employer said NO to canada), can you please advice if there's a way to get back those 190$ i paid for h1b stamping slot in canada?

Also, i am assuming that i need to cancel my canadian appointment? Correct? Or it doesn't matter.

Hello guys, i paid 190$ fee and booked a slot for Canada and now paid 190$ fee for booking in Jamaica (reason: employer said NO to canada), can you please advice if there's a way to get back those 190$ i paid for h1b stamping slot in canada?

Also, i am assuming that i need to cancel my canadian appointment? Correct? Or it doesn't matter.

There is no way to get so. I was also on the same boat but from Jamaica to Canada. I emailed and called them, their answer was that it is non-refundable and non-transferable to a different country

VISA fee is non refundable.

Archived