Filed DS 160 with Vancouver submitted, but booked appointment on Aug 29th in Jamaica..How to change the DS 160 now???

psr3458

Hey Everyone, 

I have completed the  DS 160 with Vancouver location and submitted it , but booked appointment on Aug 29th in Jamaica.

How can I change the DS 160 now reflecting the Kingston, Jamaica consulate instead of Vancouver, Canada. 

Can some senior gurus in the forum please help. Appreciate it. 

Thank you,

Sam

Hi Sam, As per my knowledge, there is only one way to match your DS-160 form location & Visa Interview appointment location without paying extra fees.

You can fill new DS-160 for Jamaica location with your new application ID. 

To reflect new application ID in your interview appointment, login to  csc Jamaica website (website on which you scheduled your interview)

On Application Summary page, under applicant information, next to your name there is [Edit] link. Click on it

At the bottom you can change your phone number, e-mail address & DS-160 Confirmation Number.

Put your new DS-160 confirmation number here & submit.

Then You are good to go :)

Hi Sam,

Booked my visa appointment on Aug 25th Calgary Canada but cancelled my appointment due to my work.

Recently booked my new appointment in Jamaica Consulate using new DS form number that I filled with Kingston Jamaica.

After booking the new visa appointment did the below steps to reflect new DS form number in Visa appointment form.

1.To reflect new application ID in your interview appointment, login to  csc Jamaica website (website on which you scheduled your interview)

2.On Application Summary page, under applicant information, next to your name there is [Edit] link. Click on it

3.At the bottom you can change your phone number, e-mail address & DS-160 Confirmation Number.

4.Put your new DS-160 confirmation number here & submit.

Please correct me guys if this is right or wrong?

Thanks,

Jay

Sam,

1)As you have not booked the appointment in Vancouver.

I guess you fill one more DS- 160 form and submit it.

And you have a choice of edit option in the website itself..as jay shankar already detailed it out.

I hope this works for you

2) I have an appointment on 30 th looking for accomdation.

can you help or share the detailes for shared accomdation or we  can join you if you already have one reserved.

Thanks,

Ajay

Archived