H-1B Visa stamping in Jamaica: Hotel and other questions

raj_al

Hello,

Is anyone going to VISA stamping in Jamaica in the week of July 28th? My wife has her VISA interview on July 30th and since it is a Wednesday, we would like to know how long does it take to get the passport back after stamping. Can anyone please share their personal experiences? Also can you please help with some hotel information? Does any hotel offers pickup from the airport? Which cab services can be used to travel to the embassy? My email is ************@gmail.com. Please send me an email with your contact info. so I can contact you if I have any more questions.

Thank you,

Raj

Somebody had posted this earlier. It seems to be a good option. Please see below.

Kozy Korner Studio Apartment, Book it via https://www.airbnb.com. --- $55 per night

Just book it without even thinking and it's a separate studio house and dedicated Internet. It is walkable from US embassy and all food points. The owners stay adjacent to the apartment. The host, Lita was a wonderful host and was incredibly hospitable throughout the stay. She also arranges taxi to and from airport and very kind in giving a short tour of her neighbourhood. Her husband is a doctor and complete safe and SECURE. Very Very HIGHLY RECOMMENEDED for FEMALES or Males. It's very clean and very nice kitchen and bathroom. She goes out of her way to help us if we need anything. THE BEST. I am glad I found this place and I have met many people who booked at hotels and still don't have good internet and far from US Embassy. The apartment absolutely proved to be far more comfortable and enjoyable than hotel stay.

Archived