Shared Accomodation in Jamaica for stamping Aug17- 23

pkolla

Somebody had posted this earlier. It seems to be a good option. Please see below.

Kozy Korner Studio Apartment, Book it via https://www.airbnb.com. --- $55 per night

Just book it without even thinking and it's a separate studio house and dedicated Internet. It is walkable from US embassy and all food points. The owners stay adjacent to the apartment. The host, Lita was a wonderful host and was incredibly hospitable throughout the stay. She also arranges taxi to and from airport and very kind in giving a short tour of her neighbourhood. Her husband is a doctor and complete safe and SECURE. Very Very HIGHLY RECOMMENEDED for FEMALES or Males. It's very clean and very nice kitchen and bathroom. She goes out of her way to help us if we need anything. THE BEST. I am glad I found this place and I have met many people who booked at hotels and still don't have good internet and far from US Embassy. The apartment absolutely proved to be far more comfortable and enjoyable than hotel stay.

I'm interested too. Ignore me if you are looking for female companion only. Reply me at *************@gmai.com

I can call them and ask if we can share a room if it has 2 beds and do the booking if anybody is interested. Please let me know ASAP as it seems this place gets full quickly.

Thanks!

please see the email id under my profile. send me emails who all are interested, We can book a studio. I don't care if its male or female looking for shared acc but i need assurance of who all are joining me. 

I cannot see any of your email id's, they are blocked if you put email id's on forum threads directly.

You can add them to your profile settings or email me directly by looking at my email id in profile.

Somebody had posted this earlier. It seems to be a good option. Please see below.

Kozy Korner Studio Apartment, Book it via https://www.airbnb.com. --- $55 per night

Just book it without even thinking and it's a separate studio house and dedicated Internet. It is walkable from US embassy and all food points. The owners stay adjacent to the apartment. The host, Lita was a wonderful host and was incredibly hospitable throughout the stay. She also arranges taxi to and from airport and very kind in giving a short tour of her neighbourhood. Her husband is a doctor and complete safe and SECURE. Very Very HIGHLY RECOMMENEDED for FEMALES or Males. It's very clean and very nice kitchen and bathroom. She goes out of her way to help us if we need anything. THE BEST. I am glad I found this place and I have met many people who booked at hotels and still don't have good internet and far from US Embassy. The apartment absolutely proved to be far more comfortable and enjoyable than hotel stay.

I am in ...

please see the email id under my profile. send me emails who all are interested, We can book a studio. I don't care if its male or female looking for shared acc but i need assurance of who all are joining me. 

I cannot see any of your email id's, they are blocked if you put email id's on forum threads directly.

You can add them to your profile settings or email me directly by looking at my email id in profile.

Hi

We are 2 girls. we are ok to share the accomdation. Can i know the price and details. Can you please give me a call

I have booked accommodation at 'Kozy Korner Studio Apartment' from Aug 18 to Aug 23. I can share it with one more person. It is 1 km away from embassy. Apartment owner will provide airport pickup by charging fare. Let me know if anyone is interested.

You can see my email under my profile.

I have booked accommodation at 'Kozy Korner Studio Apartment' from Aug 18 to Aug 23. I can share it with one more person. It is 1 km away from embassy. Apartment owner will provide airport pickup by charging fare. Let me know if anyone is interested.

You can see my email under my profile.

I am planning to fly from Chicago on August 16th. Is anyone flying from Chicago as well on the same date?

pkolla, I just sent you an email for accomodation.

Keyur

Archived