H4 to H1 COS, probable issue

visitor_ma

Hello All,

When I left US I was on H1B visa and my employer (vendor) got RFE on my H1B transfer case.

However I resigned when project got over, it was not feasible for me to find new project and move with kid while my husband was needed to move during that time (long-term). So I resigned and decided to move out of country with my husband.

My last day was 7-Nov-2011 and I flew back India on 29-Nov-2011. I asked my employer if its ok that I fly back to India in 10-15 days after wrapping up (selling stuff, cars, house etc) and he said it should be ok.

Now I am back in US on H4 and since I have almost 2 years left on my previous H1B, I got job offer based on this, as I m cap exempt they are willing to do H1 transfer for me.

Please advise of those 20days will jeopardize my H1 application in anyways? If so is there anything I can do about it before employer files H1B?

Please help.

Hello All,

When I left US I was on H1B visa and my employer (vendor) got RFE on my H1B transfer case.

However I resigned when project got over, it was not feasible for me to find new project and move with kid while my husband was needed to move during that time (long-term). So I resigned and decided to move out of country with my husband.

My last day was 7-Nov-2011 and I flew back India on 29-Nov-2011. I asked my employer if its ok that I fly back to India in 10-15 days after wrapping up (selling stuff, cars, house etc) and he said it should be ok.

Now I am back in US on H4 and since I have almost 2 years left on my previous H1B, I got job offer based on this, as I m cap exempt they are willing to do H1 transfer for me.

Please advise of those 20days will jeopardize my H1 application in anyways? If so is there anything I can do about it before employer files H1B?

Please help.

No, it will not.

Archived