• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

H1B New Normal Process at VSC

Receipt Date: 09/15/2011

RFE Response Date:03/21/2012

Current status : Approved, Post Decision Activity 05/04/2012

Congrats !

I am not sure how they are processing the applications ... sawkins date is 3/7 and mine is 3/15 but you get approved before us .. Man this waiting is killing me :(

Hi ,

I am trying to figure out difference b/w Decision and "POST Decision Activity" ..but in vain

Mine directly jumped to "POST Descision Activity" from "rfe response review".

Does this mean every actions items of my petition is done and they will send my approved petition

How long it will take to reach us ?

Thanks

GJ

Hi ,

I am trying to figure out difference b/w Decision and "POST Decision Activity" ..but in vain

Mine directly jumped to "POST Descision Activity" from "rfe response review".

Does this mean every actions items of my petition is done and they will send my approved petition

How long it will take to reach us ?

Thanks

GJ

GJ,

What does the text under Post Decision Activity say?

Thanks

GJ,

What does the text under Post Decision Activity say?

Thanks

Hi Shakun ,

I am pasting below the content

On March 30, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Hi ,

I am pasting below the content

On March 30, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Congratulations on your approved petition GJ!

I am not very sure what it means, may be you need to do some extra steps, like get a visa stamped or something, but the good news is your petition is APPROVED ! :)

Yes, my chief said, that he got i797 in 3 days.

Did I797 (hard copy) come with I-94 or without I-94 attached ?

The reason I am asking this is, if it comes without I-94, we need to go outside USA and get visa stamped.

I have heard, most of the times Post Decision Activity implies your i797 will be without i-94

Any comments guys ?

Post decision activity is nothing to do with i-797 without i-94 ....

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State.

For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Post decision activity is nothing to do with i-797 without i-94 ....

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State.

For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

k_dima, GJ

Did you receive the hard copy petition / contents of the "Post Decision Activity" ?

Congratulations on your approved petition GJ!

I am not very sure what it means, may be you need to do some extra steps, like get a visa stamped or something, but the good news is your petition is APPROVED ! :)

Hi Thanks all for reply and congrats for all

1)Still my company hasnot recieved the approved petition from USCICS its taken 2 weeks ..waiting for it finger crossed

Thanks

GJ

Congrats !

I am not sure how they are processing the applications ... sawkins date is 3/7 and mine is 3/15 but you get approved before us .. Man this waiting is killing me :(

\

Krishna,

Any update on your case?

My employer has requested me to leave by May 1st week if we didnt get any decision by that time, as my 240 days from i94 expiry is nearing

\

Krishna,

Any update on your case?

My employer has requested me to leave by May 1st week if we didnt get any decision by that time, as my 240 days from i94 expiry is nearing

Hi All,

Just now I got an update from employer over phone that my approval notice and all other documents reached the office. They are going to post it to my address...Finally after all waiting this happened....

Extension Filed Date 26th August 2011 H1B extension @ VSC normal processing

RFE date: 17th Jan 2012

RFE response date: 15th March 2012

RFE Response review date in USCIS site: 16th March 2012

H4 Extension approved as per USCIS site: 2nd April 2012

my H1 Extension still shows RFE response review in site, but my employer confirmed they have received my approval notice & approved petition

Hi All,

Just now I got an update from employer over phone that my approval notice and all other documents reached the office. They are going to post it to my address...Finally after all waiting this happened....

Extension Filed Date 26th August 2011 H1B extension @ VSC normal processing

RFE date: 17th Jan 2012

RFE response date: 15th March 2012

RFE Response review date in USCIS site: 16th March 2012

H4 Extension approved as per USCIS site: 2nd April 2012

my H1 Extension still shows RFE response review in site, but my employer confirmed they have received my approval notice & approved petition

Congrats Suriya

I dont have any updates yet man .. The website still shows RFE review status .. did your status change on apr 2 or is it still d same ?

Thanks,

Krishna

Hey Any one of the same boat

This is my wifes case (H4 to H1B)

Receipt Date: Oct 29th 2011.

RFE Date: Feb 16th 2012.

RFE responded on Mar 9th 2012 (As per the empolyer).

The online status still shows RFE and it even didn't change to RFE response review.

Normally, how many days does USCIS change the status from RFE to RFE response review or do we recive any notification about this to the lawyer.

Thanks,

Aryan

Hi All,

I was deported from Newark POE on 01/11/2010 due to H1B memo (employee-employer relationship) issued by USCIS on 01/09/2010 and ban for 5 years.

After that I gave my case to lawyer on 09/25/2010 and my lawyer has successfully removed 5 years ban on 05/15/2011 and got letter from Newark POE director like your deportation record has been removed from our system.

After that again I applied new H1B with same emplyer and waiting for approval. Please let me know if any of your friends are in same seatuation and what i need to take care for stamping.

One more thing RFE is related project details, not related me and my deportation.

New H1B at VSC

Receipt Date: 08/26/2011

RFE Date: 01/17/2012

RFE Response Date:04/12/2012 & covert into PP

RFE Response review date in USCIS site: 04/13/2012

Current status is RFE Response review.

Congrats Suriya

I dont have any updates yet man .. The website still shows RFE review status .. did your status change on apr 2 or is it still d same ?

Thanks,

Krishna

Krishna,

Still it is in RFE response review status online,even today.

I got all approved documents including new i94 on hand on friday. It seems it got approved on April 2nd itself.

Hi,

I responded to RFE on 21 March 2012 and status got changed to RFE RESPONSE REVIEW on 22 March 2012. My processing type is Premium and its been more than 20 days and there isn't any update. This is really frustrating. Is there any body whose waiting period is more than 15 days?

Talk to your employer/attorney and make them CALL USCIS and tell USCIS the same thing. Also, you can request the PP fee refund since USCIS did not process within 15 days and STILL process your application in the same way. You will get the PP fee back by rule on USCIS website.

Archived