Mother's B1 extension - how many months are we allowed to extend the stay

demal2k

The "some website"  is the website of a US Government office which  actually issues the Visa ...

Irrelevant. The USCIS website also sometimes has wrong information.

The ONLY thing that matters is the law!

Show us the law.

Show us the law.

With your "show us law"  you proved that NO LAW EXIST which says that a Grandparent on B2 cannot care for a sick Grandchild .   Thanks for proving my point .  If you claim other way "show us the law".     Oh ! I forgot,  you don't even know that embassy issues Visa :)

Show us the law.

Did you learn that US  Embassy DOES issue Visa?    Someday you will probably also learn that  a Grandmother in B2 is allowed  to care for her sick grandchild.       If you think other way,  "show  us the law" which support your theory.

BTW,  care to show some "wrong" info from USCIS website ?  OR is it just another of your imagination ?

With your "show us law"  you proved that NO LAW EXIST which says that a Grandparent on B2 cannot care for a sick Grandchild .   Thanks for proving my point .  If you claim other way "show us the law".     Oh ! I forgot,  you don't even know that embassy issues Visa :)

So, you can not find any law saying that a visitor on B2 can work. That's because there is no such law.

And helping in the household is work. There are court decisions on that.

Of course, a troll like you can't find that.

Thanks for showing once again that you are just an ordinary troll. All you can do is try to start flame wars. But even with that you fail.

Archived