EB1 Extrodinary Ability Visa: My e;igibility

Dear Friends,

I did my MBA from the US and while at school I participated in a business plan competition organized by the Clinton Global Initiative.  My business plan was selected and I personally got to meet President Clinton and he presented a leadership award for excellence to me personally signed by him.  I have that certificate with me, it says this is to certify my leadership and innovation capabilities.  I also built the product and I have promotional material and I have also presented my product idea in VC competions to Investors.

Question is can I apply through EB1 visa, some of the critieria applies to my sitiuation.

Please guide.

-Kamlesh

Dear Friends,

I did my MBA from the US and while at school I participated in a business plan competition organized by the Clinton Global Initiative.  My business plan was selected and I personally got to meet President Clinton and he presented a leadership award for excellence to me personally signed by him.  I have that certificate with me, it says this is to certify my leadership and innovation capabilities.  I also built the product and I have promotional material and I have also presented my product idea in VC competions to Investors.

Question is can I apply through EB1 visa, some of the critieria applies to my sitiuation.

Please guide.

-Kamlesh

Talk to an immigration attorney.

Archived