Better way to apply Visitor Visa to Sister

fateus

Hi All ,

Need your valid inputs 

Sister is still a medical student .

1.Will it be a good idea to sponsor(I-134) her the VISA or should she apply by herself showing my parents sponsorship ?

2.In the DS160 will it be a good idea to specify that my mom will accompany her ?

(Mom already has a visitor visa but she never came her .She is no way interested but I want her to be here atleast for a month )

3.What would be the best way of approach to convince the visa officer ?

If my sister would accompany ,my mother would definitely come here .

Hi All ,

Need your valid inputs 

Sister is still a medical student .

1.Will it be a good idea to sponsor(I-134) her the VISA or should she apply by herself showing my parents sponsorship ?

2.In the DS160 will it be a good idea to specify that my mom will accompany her ?

(Mom already has a visitor visa but she never came her .She is no way interested but I want her to be here atleast for a month )

1. No sponsorship involved for visitor visa.

2. If your mom is really accompanying her then state so.

3. The VO officer needs to be convinced that your sister has strong ties to home country and she intends to return back after her stay in US.

Since your sister is still a student it will be tough to convince VO. Take the help of a good attorney.

1. Their is NO sponsorship for visiting visa

2. That doesn't matter

3. She has to convince vo that she will come back after the vacation.

1.Does she have a better chance of getting VISA ,If she says 'taking  USMLE exams'  also as the reason, Instead of  just Visiting ?

2.I am checking all the options . If have any other let me know .

If she get caught lying then she will be banned for 10 yrs from entering into US. Do you think that's an option??

No lying ,She will apply for the exams if that is going to increase the chance .

So she will be apply for exams to increase the visa chances?? If that was the reason then why didn't you mentioned this in the first post itself??why did you said she wants to be here for "atleast" one month??

1.Does she have a better chance of getting VISA ,If she says 'taking  USMLE exams'  also as the reason, Instead of  just Visiting ?

2.I am checking all the options . If have any other let me know .

She should tell the truth only. If she is coming for the exam, she will have documentation.

Who would want a doctor who would even consider lying to a government official.  If she thinks it is OK, she needs to pick a different career.

No lying ,She will apply for the exams if that is going to increase the chance .

Isnt that fraud? DONT try to cheat the US Officials.  you mean IF that is going to increase the chance, then she will pretend to give the USMLE exam!!! God save the honest ones who genuinely wants to visit this country.

Archived