H1B First time visa stamping in Hyderabad

slider123

I am working as full time employee from the past 1 yr and got h1b on June 2011, starts on Oct 1st 2011. I was on F1 status before. I am planning to go to India in Nov, 2011. Since this is my first time h1b visa stamping, I would very much appreciate if you can please let me know how is the scenario of stamping in Hyderabad. thanks in advance.

As the turn out would be very specific and depends on the case, no one would be able to give you an exact analysis. But here is what I think

If you are,

Full time employee -> If you are a full time employee of a decent company and the company has NO red flags in USCIS/Embassy database, you have very good chances of approval

EC (Employer-Client) -> If you are working on Employer-Client relationship model, Client Letter and work agreement between your employer and client is the key in order to prove the 'Employee-Employer relationship' (your employer should manage/control your work). 80% Approval chances

EVC (Employee-Vendor-Client)-> If you are working in EVC model. You should be ready to provide all the work agreements involved in the contract and the client letter,vendor letter etc....(for proving 'Employee-Employer relation' ) 50% Approval chances

EVVC (Employee-Vendor1-Vendor2-Client) -> If you work in this model you will have hard time to prove 'Empl-Emplyr relationship' does exist, as in most cases in this model the relation does not exist......10% Approval chances

In all scenarios,

-> It is important that your current work location should be the same as the one in your I129 document, if not get that amended (new USCIS rule), updated LCA

-> Paystubs for all months on H1 and the pay should match the LCA document (can be a little higher than in the LCA but definitely not less)

-> None of the companies that are involved in your employment should have bad stand in USCIS/Embassy records

-> As you mentioned Hyderabad, Please be aware that you should submit some mandatory documents before 4 business days of the interview date at the VFS drop box.

Painted a quite picture there, didn't I?

;)

Archived